thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Friday, February 03, 2006

Luke is cool

While I am aware that thousands of people flock to this blog to keep tabs on my great wisdom and insight into life, I would like to direct your attention to another blog I feel is worth keeping track of. My dear friend Luke is heading off to a two year stint in Madagascar to help a local village... uh... design and implement gravity-fed water systems and other water/sanitation projects... anyway, go ahead and add http://lukejpbarrett.blogspot.com/ to your list of places to spend countless hours not doing what you are really supposed to be doing... like work or studying... cheers.

"one need not always travel far to explore the world - it is sometimes closer than is seems"
- monsieur barrett

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jenN said...

I find it interesting that he has a link to 'google' on his page. Lots of really interesting stuff, but google's the only thing that leaves me questioning.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home