thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Don't see that everyday...

So I was going about my normal morning ritual at starbucks. As I sat reading my Bible and meditating on the being of God, I see a camotion out of the corner of my eye... I look up in just enough time to see a hawk fly right into the front window of the store with a resounding THUD. Not sure if I really just ssaw that happen, I watched as the hawk flew around to the other side of the building and across the street where he perched on top of a vacant building. He (or she) has been there for about 15 minutes now and I can only assume that this bird is shaking off a tremendous headache. In a final bit of odd-ness, I can see an outline of the hawk on the window (it was apparently a dirty bird... or had dandruff). What a weird event...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home