thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Thursday, January 19, 2006

On the road again...

So, I shall attempt to resume my blogging activities without using the phrase, "well, it's been a while since I've posted anything here." or any of its derivative forms... but I guess that, since I just put it up there, I have failed at my attempt... regardless, the crockpot has been turned back on and I hope to have some tasty morsels to throw in and let simmer for a while.

I do have several things that I would like to discuss, however I will refrain for the moment so as to not fall into the common trap of not posting for a while and then posting all my thoughts from the past 8 months... So, for today I simply recommend that you visit www.marshillchurch.org and navigate to Downloads -> Sermons -> Christ on the Cross then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Christ on the Cross Continued then scroll to the message at the bottom of the page. The message is on the Sacrificial atonement of Jesus. I listened to it this morning and was moved to tears as I contemplated the work of Christ for me on the Cross.

For now, that is all. Check back later for my not-so-spiritual review of my new coffee mug from Brugo. It arrived yesterday and, believe me, I have a lot to say about it...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home