thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Monday, March 14, 2005

Rainy Morning

I must admit that I really like raining mornings. I guess it is easier to like rainy mornings when you have a really good life. I would imagine that if life was harder, rainy mornings might bother me a bit... However, I have to admit that I have it pretty good. I have a wife that loves me and works to understand me. I have a son that sleeps through the night and doesn't cry that much. I have a great roof over my head (and will soon have a great basement under my feet). I have two cars to get around. I have money in the bank. I have food in the fridge. I have money for 'every good work' that God places before me. I have great friends. I have inlaws that help me with my school expenses. I have parents that stand with me in everything I've ever done... For all that I have been given in this life, I am most grateful to God, who has acted according to his grace to give me far, far more than I deserve. May I never take it for granted or think that which I have been given is mine at all...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home