thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Thursday, April 05, 2007

lazy or busy...

Well, I'm not sure which it is, but I have certainly been one of these when it comes to being consistent with my posting. I've had several posts on my mind lately that I hope to roll out this week... One is chronicling my "take your son to work day," one reviewing the book "The Reformation: How a Monk and a Mallet Changed the World," and one... uhhhh... great, now I can't remember the third one. Oh well, we'll be lucky if I get these first two out.

Wish me luck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home