thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Sunday, April 01, 2007

the excuse...

Ok, so it has been a long time... sorry about that. I was away last week at Campus Harvest and then had to stick around for the Every Nation Campus Ministries Staff Summit. Both events were really great. I have still not had time to thoroughly decompress all the information I received. Though I haven't processed through it all, I can certainly say that I have a refreshed enjoyment of campus ministry. Working with college students is both a joy and honor. I am as convinced as I have ever been that by changing the campus we are changing the world.

Well, now you know I am alive... check back later this week... I'll do my best to do the same.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home