thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

pink dress Jesus...

Many thanks to Anthony Bradley who wrote a great article on the Resurgence website (click here to read). It is much in line with my ramblings about Jeff and his chainsaws. So, if you didn't like that entry, stay away from Anthony's.

Along those lines... sort of... I read this post by Dr. John Piper yesterday and was moved to tears. The article is his recounting of the recent death of his father. I am grateful to Dr. Piper for sharing such an intimate moment with me and for reminding me of the great call, responsibility, and joy I have in raising my son to treasure Jesus above all things.

Dr. Piper, Thank you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home