thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

10 reasons I think I'm older than 29...

1. Grey hairs are blossoming on my head
2. I use a nose hair trimmer
3. 11:00 p.m is considered a "late night"
4. I find myself complaining about music a lot
5. I have life insurance
6. I have a will... or at least I'm working on one
7. My hip has been giving me trouble lately
8. I think Lincoln Town Cars are sweet
9. I take about 20 vitamins a day
10. A night on the town consists of dinner at 6:00 p.m. and then going home and sleeping.

Yup... I might just be an old man...

On the up side, I have a smokin hot wife who makes me feel younger than I really am. So, that is pretty sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home