thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm dreaming...

(to the tune of White Christmas)
I'm dreaming of a white Easter.
Just like the ones I used to know...


Ok, seriously, this is freakish. All I wanted all winter was a couple of nice snow days. So, now that I have offically put away all my winter clothes and busted out the shorts and sandles, THIS HAPPENS.

Well, happy day before EASTER!

Sheesh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

that's crazy!!

my brother tells me it snowed even here in atlanta late friday night.

of course my mom reminded me that i was brought home from the hospital in a blizzard (after my birth, that is).
i reminded her we lived in south dakota.

Happy Easter!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home