thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Thursday, April 12, 2007

campus ministry...

It was a strange thing today when I discovered something that I knew would eventually happen, has in fact, happened.

Harvard has a full time, endowed, humanist campus minister. He serves along side many religious ministers in Harvard's Chaplaincy.

There are so many things that I don't understand about this, and yet, I am in no way surprised. Like I said, I figured this sort of thing would eventually happen, but it seems strange when it does. I mean, surely the next step is the atheist campus minister... Now, that would make for an interesting chaplaincy meeting.

Sheesh...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home