thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Friday, March 03, 2006

The plague...

Sorry for not posting in a while. The plague has rested on the burns household for the past month. I've been sick three times, jenn a couple and asher some... most recently included Asher's first visit to the emergency room (see pic)... that, on top of work and my studies... basically, I have plenty of excuses, so cut me some slack. I did post a new book review above, so check that out. I 've been reading a lot lately and actually have two more reviews I'd like to post eventually... till then...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, poor little man =( he still looks adorable, plague or not. i'm glad you are all getting your health and energy back!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home