thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Monday, February 20, 2006

twocent flu...

Sorry for not posting last week. I came down with the black plague or something like that Wednseday afternoon and it lingered until Saturday afternoon. I'm working right now, so I can't post more than this short snipit, but I want you to know that I have two posts lingering in my brain... one is about the idea of making a career out of politics (spurred by a Time magazine article I read last week) and the other is about the education system in America (spurred by an NPR piece on Darwin vs. ID debate). So, check back later this week for more twocent goodness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home