thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Monday, April 16, 2007

team greene...

Please keep my friends, the Greene's, in your prayers over the next couple weeks. Their son, Owen, is scheduled for delivery on the 24th (several weeks earlier than anticipated). For those who don't know the seriousness of this, please check out Robert's blog. He'll fill you in on all the details.

In fact, do me a favor and pray right now... I know that I have a tendency to forget all the things people ask me to pray about... so, just stop reading, close your eyes, and petition the King of Kings to rule over his creation and bring perfect health to young Owen Greene (aka, "the next handsome Greene man").

Thanks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home