thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Thursday, March 23, 2006

thank-you NPR...

So, on my way home from work I listened to a piece on NPR about a new movie coming out called "Snakes on a Plane"... seriously... To top it off, it stars Samuel Jackson. I am thinking of Passenger 57 meets Anaconda. I can't think of a lamer movie... However, it has already managed to get a cult following on the internet that actually led the producers to re-shoot the movie adding stronger language and nudity, bumping the rating from PG-13 to R. Let me get th is straight, you are on a plane full of snakes and suddenly you want to get naked... Hmmm, makes sense.

Seriously... in the words of the teacher from Billy Madison, "...we are all now dumber. I award you no points and my God have mercy on your soul."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home