thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

update...

  1. The last post (about me reading again) is a lie.
  2. I feel like I've been on crusie control for the past 3 months.
  3. I think I might want to turn off the crusie control, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to hit the breaks or hit the gas to turn it off.

In unrealted news, please check out my friend's blog. There is a short list of people (alive or dead) that I can say that their words have actually changed my life. Robert is one of them.

www.cultivatethesoul.com/blog/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home