thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Monday, August 07, 2006

in over my head...

Well, I am up to my eye-balls with work, school and family... which is probably why I am writing a post right now... It seems that I often look for ways to avoid doing the things that I really have to do (like read 1,000 pages for school).

The truth is, it is just the getting start that is hard. Typically, if I can just get the ball rolling, I can plug along and get-er done. I guess that is where my problem is... If I get this ball rolling, then I have to read for the next 33 hours of my life and with a daunting reality like that looming overhead, I just cant find the heart to give the ball its first push...

maybe I'll push it after dinner... maybe.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

ah, i completely sympathize. i've put the thesis on hold for some time now for this very reason... i'm fine once i get going... but once i stop... trouble, i tell you.

you can do it! =)

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home