thetwocentcrockpot

( the-too-sent-krok-pot ) n. proper name a blog containing the thoughts, opnions, and convictions of ryan burns that, theoretically, get better as time goes by: as used in "thetwocentcrockpot kicks booty."

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS!

Ok, haven't posted in a while, for that I apologize. School, work, family... just been busy. However, I will try to get back in the swing of things.

For all those who love books, check this out! Prices are the best around and $5 flat shipping. This is seriously dangerous for all you book lovers... it sucked me in for $65 this morning. I bought the following books:

Shepherding a child's Heart (bought 2 so Jenn and I can both study)
When Life and Beliefs Collide (bought 2 too)
The Family Worship Book (current issue I've been thinking a lot about)

Finally, many props to the Todd (I think it was Todd) at RTS who let all the virtual students I spent a week with know about this bomb-tastic website.

Read-on Friends!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home